FULL PLANNING & COORDINATION
STARTS AT $6,800
1. A complimentary menu tasting for 2 people.
2. Creating a menu for your dream event.
3. Starting 30 days before the date of your event, unlimited phone calls, emails, and one in-person consultation and venue walkthrough.
4. Vendor referrals upon request.
5. Creation of your timeline & floorplan; including a seating chart if desired.
6. Reviewing vendor contracts and offering guidance on the coordination of their services.
7. Ceremony rehearsal coordination; and rehearsal dinner coordination if desired.
8. Eight hours of management and coordination services on the day of your event. Additional hours of support for the day-of is $75/hr.
9. Direct & oversee all set up for the vendors, ceremony, and reception.
10. Attachment of boutonnieres/corsages.
11. Oversee the execution of the timeline.
12. Setup, breakdown, and packing of personal items/décor; then provide those items to the designated person to remove them from the venue.
13. Distribute final payments, thank you cards, and gratuities to your vendors.
14. Based on the guest count of the event, your coordinator may be complemented with an assistant.
15. Discussion of color, style, and wedding design.
16. Initially contact all vendors and collect proposals for your review and selection.
17. After clients select vendors, your coordinator will establish service contracts and remain in communication with those vendors throughout the planning process.
18. Create a 3-D floorplan representation of your ceremony and reception.
19. Remind clients of deadlines for final payments.
20. Create a planning strategy and event checklist.
21. Arrange room blocks for guest accommodations, based on the hotel’s availability.
22. Arrange transportation based on our client’s request.
23. Finalize every detail surrounding the event.
24. Budget management guidance with a spreadsheet creation.
25. Send out save-the-dates, invitations, and receive and track RSVP’s.
26. Event design research based on our client’s desired theme and vision.
27. Final confirmation of necessary contracts and permits.
28. Based on the guest count of the event, your coordinator may be complemented with an assistant.
29. Minimize stress!